Project Cargo Summit: final programme announcement
Just one more week until the second online edition of the Project Cargo Summit begins! With a stacked programme fully dedicated to the offshore wind industry, you’re bound to gain valuable insights into the booming renewables market. Learn more in the video below!
What to expect?
The second online edition of the Project Cargo Summit will focus entirely on the booming offshore wind industry. What do manufacturers need from their logistics partner to realise the growth plans? What challenges does this create for freight forwarders and transport companies? And how can these challenges be met?
This is just a small selection of the questions that will be answered during this online event. Check out the full event programme below. Registration is open and you can grab your free ticket here! We already have hundreds of registered participants from over 60 different countries.
DAY 1: 10 February 2021, 10.00 -11.30 CET
- Welcome and opening – Emile Hoogsteden, director Breakbulk, Logistics and Containers and the Port of Rotterdam
- The Green Deal and offshore wind – Carlos Eduardo Lima da Cunha, Policy Officer at European Commission
- The logistical needs of turbine manufacturers – Ward Gommeren, Managing Director at GE Renewable Energy
- Which areas will drive the offshore wind growth in Europe?
– Heike Winkler, Managing Director, Wind Agentur Bremen (WAB)
– Bob Meijer, Director, Offshore Wind Energy R&D, TKI Wind op Zee
- Is the logistics industry ready?
– Bogdan Dima, Head of Project Cargo EMEA at Kintetsu World Express
– Pascal Lammerts Van Bueren, Director Global Network Operations at Lubbers Global Freight
– Leif Arne Strømmen, Vice President Innovation & Project Logistics at G2 Ocean
– Jan Willem Dijksterhuis, Senior Logistican Onshore Wind at Broekman Logistics
DAY 2, 11 February 2021, 10.00 – 11.30 CET
- Opportunities at sea – Alexander Fløtre, VP Offshore Wind at Rystad Energy
- Filling the gap – Maarten van der Giessen, CEO at OWL Heavy Lift
- Container liners entering the offshore wind market
– Sarah Schlueter, senior director for niche products at Hapag-Lloyd
- Ports: serving the niche
– Twan Romeijn, Business Manager Breakbulk and Offshore Industry at Port of Rotterdam
– Dennis Jul Pedersen, Port Director at Port of Esbjerg
– Erik Bertholet, Business Manager Logistics & Offshore Wind at Groningen Seaports
– Wim Stubbe, business development manager at Port of Oostende
- Specialized terminals: scaling to the max
– Ludof Reijntjes, Managing Director BOW Terminal Vlissingen & Eemshaven
– Emmanuel Timmermans, Business Development Manager at REBO Heavy Weight Terminal
– Sebastian Simon, Product Manager Mobile Harbour Cranes at Liebherr
In addition to sharing knowledge, events, workshops and exhibitions have always been a great place to grow your network. The Covid-19 pandemic is keeping us from meeting face to face but that does not mean quality networking sessions are postponed until further notice.
At Project Cargo Summit Online, we offer a great one-on-one networking solution to discuss the event, presentations or business opportunities with other logged-in professionals. This provides a great and informal way of meeting new people and growing your network, just like you would at a regular event.