Project Cargo Summit 2022: In the midst of energy transition
The ability to adapt to the changing environment has enabled project cargo service providers to come out of the difficult, pandemic-affected period with positive results. Recent geopolitical struggles have seen governments push forward with the energy transition agenda, opening a new avenue of opportunities for the project cargo supply chain.
Energy transition pace is picking up, however, with the opportunities it raises a number of questions that the upcoming Project Cargo Summit guest speakers will provide answers to. Among many, speakers will answer to questions such as:
- How are geopolitical challenges shaping the trends within the project cargo supply chains?
- How are the supply chains tackling the challenges?
- How ports facilitating the energy transition?
- What modifications are needed to the existing fleet to meet the project cargo industry demands?
- What is being done to decarbonise the project transport, in line with the energy transition?
We invite you to register for this year’s edition of Project Cargo Summit and be the first to be notified when event platform opens.
Partnering with Project Cargo Summit
Interested in participating as partner in this ambitious, growing online event? Visit www.projectcargosummit.com to find out how you can share your expertise with over 500 companies, that include the likes of Breadbox, DB Cargo, Liebherr, Lubbers Logistics Group, MBM Consultancy, Port of Rotterdam, Portside, RMSC and others. Take advantage of a wide reach and visibility as an event partner, the ability to present your business through your own digital booth, and the opportunity to meet potential clients during unlimited one-on-one matchmaking meetings.