Project Cargo Summit Online announces first speakers, register for free
In 3 weeks time, Project Cargo Journal and Promedia are organising the second online edition of the Project Cargo Summit. The event will be focussed on the opportunities and challenges for project carriers and forwarders in the offshore wind industry. Grab your free seat here!
The world is gearing up to decarbonize and around the globe, many large-scale wind energy projects are being planned or taking shape. Volumes are expected to quadruple in the upcoming years. The booming industry presents an enormous opportunity for project carriers and forwarders but with the industry still in the process of maturing, there are plenty of challenges ahead as well. That is why the Project Cargo Summit online 2021 will focus on offshore wind energy.
The online event will take place on 10 and 11 February from 10.00 to 12.30 CET and will be offered for free to thousands of project cargo professionals worldwide.
Leading companies from within the entire supply chain will share their knowledge and experience and debate out the best solutions to the identified challenges. Among the speakers are industry leaders such as GE Renewables, Kintetsu World Express, Lubbers Global Freight, Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM and Rystad Energy.
See the full program thus far below, with more speakers to be added in the next two weeks! Registration is open: grab your free ticket here!
Project Cargo Summit Online: Offshore Wind
Day 1, 10 February 2021
- Welcome and opening – Emile Hoogsteden, director Breakbulk, Logistics and Containers and the Port of Rotterdam
- How will the bigger turbines impact the logistical needs of the turbine and foundation manufacturers? – (speaker to be announced soon)
- Which areas will drive the offshore wind growth in Europe?
– Heike Winkler, Managing Director, Wind Agentur Bremen (WAB)
– Bob Meijer, Director, Offshore Wind Energy R&D, TKI Wind op Zee
- Is the logistics industry ready?
– Bogdan Dima, Head of Project Cargo EMEA at Kintetsu World Express
– Pascal Lammerts Van Bueren, Director Global Network Operations at Lubbers Global Freight
– Leif Arne Strømmen, Vice President Innovation & Project Logistics at G2 Ocean
Day 2, 11 February
- Opportunities at sea
– Alexander Fløtre, VP Offshore Wind at Rystad Energy
– DOB Academy (speaker to be announced soon)
- Container liners entering the offshore wind market
– Sarah Schlueter, senior director for niche products at Hapag-Lloyd
– Stephane Berninet, Head of Project Cargo at CMA CGM
- Ports: serving the niche
– Joost Eenhuizen, Business Manager Maritime and Offshore Industry at Port of Rotterdam
– Dennis Jul Pedersen, Port Director at Port of Esbjerg
– Erik Bertholet, Business Manager Logistics & Offshore Wind at Groningen Seaports
– Port of Oostende (speaker to be announced soon)
- Specialized terminals: scaling to the max
– Ludof Reijntjes, Managing Director BOW Terminal Vlissingen & Eemshaven
– REBO Heavy Weight Terminal (speaker to be announced soon)
In addition to sharing knowledge, events, workshops and exhibitions have always been a great place to grow your network. The Covid-19 pandemic is keeping us from meeting face to face but that does not mean quality networking sessions are postponed until further notice.
At Project Cargo Summit Online, we offer a great one-on-one networking solution to discuss the event, presentations or business opportunities with other logged-in professionals. This provides a great and informal way of meeting new people and growing your network, just like you would at a regular event.
Make sure to REGISTER FOR FREE HERE.