Sarens hauls heavy load from Kazakhstan to Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan Natural Gas Conversion Power Plant Project hired Sarens to offload and transport components weighing close to 600 tons from KCOI port, Mangistau Region, Kazakhstan to Tashent, Uzbekistan.
Sarens said on Wednesday it had to take into account the difficult terrain, sharp turns, bridges, descents and ascents when planning the transport. To offload and deliver the 21 heavy and OOG components, Sarens used Kamag trailers with 20 and 10 axles as well as a low bed trailer as well as the CC4000 crane.
The equipment was transported on-site in 10 days. The CC4000 offloaded the four OTSG units weighing 185.5 tons, three transformer modules weighing 108, 99 and 80 tons and other heavy components at the KCOI port, Mangistau Region, Kazakhstan and placed on Sarens SPMTs.
The other heavy components included:
- Inlet Plenum Assembly OTSG – 1: 4 Units each measuring 14.64×4.22×4.69m and weighing 27.7T
- Exhaust Hood OTSG – 1: 4 Units each measuring 14.64×3.92×4.2m and weighing 22.6T
- Inlet Transition Duct Assembly OTSG – 1: 2 Units each measuring 7.22×4.22×4.53m and weighing 17.9T
- Inlet Transition Duct Assembly OTSG – 2: 2 Units each measuring 7.22×4.22×4.53m and weighing 18T
- Crane Girders: 2 Units each measuring 28.2×1.5mx1.63m and weighing 16T
The heavy components were transported from the KCOI port in Kazakhstan for the Uzbekistan Natural Gas Conversion Power Plant Project to Tashkent, Uzbekistan.